King City Technology Limited is seeking a highly motivated individual who has strong radar signal processing algorithm skills/experience to serve as a key member of our software development team. Primary responsibilities will be the design, development, and execution of radar-based algorithms.
- Prototyping and developing radar-based algorithms/solutions for hand gesture recognition and/or object identification.
- Concept development and performance trade studies.
- Development, prototyping, and testing radar sensor models and radar signal processing algorithms.
- Testing, verification, and validation of radar sensor and signal processing algorithm requirements and performance.
- Candidates must be able to communicate effectively and be attentive to product details and will be required to work closely with engineers of various disciplines in a team environment to provide engineering support through participation in project design reviews and peer reviews for all phases of a development task.
- Five-Ten (3-5) years’ experience/expertise in designing, developing and executing radar-based algorithms/solutions.
- Working knowledge of Matlab and one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, or Python.
- Proven ability to contribute to a team environment to develop creative solutions to technical challenges.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven ability to develop and present technical briefings.
- Create, refine and adhere to formal software development processes.
- Develop software documentation, including software test plans and reports.
- B.S. in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or applicable engineering or science field
- Coursework and/or experience with digital signal processing, probability theory, stochastic signal processing, and electromagnetic theory
- Knowledge of radar signal processing and analysis.
- Experience/familiarity with hardware/software integration.
Please apply with a detailed resume and current & expected salary to email firstname.lastname@example.org.