Be a key technical member of a cross functional development team that focuses on evaluating and defining new gesture control application opportunities, and working to deploy product against them. You will be the bridge between business development and radar technology as it applies to large scale consumer electronic projects.
- Design of solution platforms (hardware and software) for application investigations and product evaluation, demonstration systems and reference designs.
- Guiding customers through system testing, debugging, and troubleshooting.
- BS degree in electrical engineering with minimum 3-5 years’ industry experience.
- Strong analog and mixed-signal circuit fundamentals, with analysis and troubleshooting, is required.
- Familiar with microprocessor peripherals such as PWM, ADC, SPI, I2C, and UART.
- Exposure to electronics measurement equipment including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators, multi-meters.
- Printed circuit board design experience and exposure to PCB design EDA tools is desirable.
- Proficiency with engineering analysis tools is beneficial, including LabView, Eagle, Matlab.
- Proven ability to form creative, mutually beneficial partnerships with customers.
- Proven ability to deliver impactful solutions.
- Proven ability to think outside the box at innovative ways to monetize our technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills is a must.
- Experience in Software and Algorithms would be beneficial.
Please apply with a detailed resume and current & expected salary to email email@example.com.